Like us on Facebook
Julie's is well know for the quality garments and embroidery that we supply, but there is a lot more to Julie's than meets the eye.
WHY CHOOSE JULIE'S
- Northern Beaches largest embroidery company
- Over 19 years in business
- Never say no policy
- Superior customer service and quality
- Embroidery, Screen Printing, Vinyl Printing, Trophies and Medals
- More than 4,500 garments + various colours and styles
- 80,000 designs in our 'Australian Made' software package
- Well Stocked Showroom
- On-site factory with state of the art machinery
- Quick quote and turnaround
- Free Ample Parking
- Mon - Fri 7.00-5.00pm, Sat 9.30-11am
CORPORATE UNIFORMS Biz Collection, Biz corporate, Bongardi
Numerous companies consider wearing work uniforms to be important as they help to establish a good impression about the company in the mind of the customer.
Moreover it exhibits a company's professionalism and brand.
Benefits to the company:
- Your employees will stand out in a crowd
- Your staff will be on time! No more wasted time trying to select an outfit in the morning
- Meets your business goals
- Fits your body shape
- Matches in with your colour scheme
- and meets your budget requirements
Benefits to the staff member:
- Uniform as perks save you money and time in preparation
- A sense of belonging
- A feeling of equality
- No more hassles choosing what to wear each day
Asking employees to wear distinctive uniforms in the colors associated with the company can go a long way in establishing an impression in the mind of the consumer. Uniforms identify workers as individuals who are associated with a company and its products, and they help to brand the company by distinguishing it from the competition. Consistency in employee appearance can create a positive impression on the customer and contribute to projecting the corporate image.
WORKWEAR Bisley, King Gee, Hard Yakka, Blue Whale
New technologies within the workwear industry are seeing the rise of workwear that suits the desires of the corporation, the requirements of the employee and the demands placed on the workwear by the job.
Workwear must be comfortable and require minimal attention to maintain its presentation.
Materials used often have to incorporate such elements as being waterproof, oil resistant, heat-retardant, flame-retardant, offering breathability, offering adequate protection against the cold, increasing visibility, physical protection and many more features essential to specific jobs. Every branch of industry places its own demands on workwear.
- Both Ladies and Men's styles
- SHIRTS - Heavy weight and light weight drill shirts in navy, khaki, bottle and black
- CARGO PANTS | SHORTS | TROUSERS and work shorts in khaki, navy, bottle and black
- Hi Viz 100% Cotton Shirts, 100% polyester and cotton backed polyester
SCREEN PRINTING T shirts, Polo's tee shirts, vinyl prints, vinyl printing
We can produce affordable single colour to 4 colour spot printing as well as 4 colour process printing to reproduce high quality pictures.
With minimum quantities starting at 10 garments, no job is too small or too big.
As an alternative, for quantities of less than 10, we offer a vinyl print service, where we can reproduce a picture or photo exactly as it is supplied to us.
Ideal for the Hen's night or Buck's do!
Julie's MONTHLY FEATURED GARMENT